Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Berni and me.

Klik hier voor Nederlands

Today I am going to write about my good friend Bernadette Ambergen, I call her Berni.
You might know her as Berniolie. This is the name of her Etsy and Ravelry shop where she sells beautiful crochet work and patterns.
Berni and me in better times.....
I miss her on social media, I miss seeing new designs, I miss chatting a lot with her, but most of all I miss visiting her for fun! At the moment when I visit her I have to go the hospital, where she has been for a long time now, and unfortunately will stay for a long time. It makes me so sad to see my friend being sick and get tired so fast, while I got so much to tell her. Must mention that also when she feels good I wear her out though ;-)
I can't really tell you what's wrong with her because even the doctors aren't very clear about it, but something goes wrong in her belly, which makes her feel awfully sick. She already had 2 operations and probably will have another one in a while. I do hope so that after that she will get better soon.
Because I want to hang out with her again, go yarn shopping, chat more often and I want to see new beautiful designs!!!
Until than lets not forget her and let's visit her shop! Here are some of my favorite designs by her!
You can click on the photo's to go directly to the patterns.

12 comments:

  1. Dear Atty,
    So sorry to hear that Bernadette is so very poorly. Please give her my very best wishes and I hope she gets well soon. Of course I never met her but even though I am no longer part of the Scheepjes gang, i follow all you guys and love to see all your new stuff. Bernadettes designs are beautiful and i hope you get to hang out together again very soon.
    Take care, Heike xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing this. I had her "Priya" and "Silver" designs in my Ravelry Favorites, so I went ahead and purchased them both. Many prayers for Bernadette's good health to return and love to you both from a crochet "stranger friend" in the U.S. --Rita Z.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Any update on Bernadette? I hope her health is improving.

      Delete
  3. Here are more prayers and good wishes for Bernadette, and for you. I hope your friendship gives light and support to both of you, and that Bernadette heals and recovers soon. Love from another crochet friend you haven't met in the US.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sending best wishes and good thoughts for Berniolie. I remember when she first started on etsy, and her designs have always been beautiful! I hope that good health finds her soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh... dat wist ik niet... heel veel sterkte en liefs voor Bernadette!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sending best wishes to Berniolie ! I love her pattern Victoria.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh....ik wist het ook niet, heel erg veel sterkte voor Bernadette!! Bedankt voor het posten. Ze maakt zo mooie patronen!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so very much for sharing this information. I certainly hope Bernadette feels better soon, and I am glad to hear you are there to lift her spirits.

    ReplyDelete