Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Crochet Candy Scarf Pattern

Crochet Candy Scarf Pattern Crochet Candy Scarf Pattern
Klik hier voor nederlands.

For the one on the left I used: 2 balls of Invicta Colour by Scheepjes nr.960 with hook 4mm
They sell Invicta Colour here at Wool Warehouse.

For the one on the right I used: Stonewashed by Scheepjes with hook 4,5mm
2x 803, 1x806, 1x812, 1x813, 1x814, 1x819.

They sell Stonewashed here at Wool Warehouse en here at Deramores, both ship worldwide.
The scarfs measure about 150cm x 35cm.


I made strings 9 of 50 "candies", but for the charts I drew 3 with 4, to make it clear.
Crochet Candy Scarf Pattern

Leave a long tail on (15cm for the one on the right, 25cm for the left one) at the beginning and end, later on it will disappear in the fringes, than you don't have to tuck them away.
Crochet Candy Scarf Pattern



Crochet Candy Scarf Pattern

Crochet Candy Scarf Pattern

Crochet Candy Scarf Pattern

Crochet Candy Scarf Pattern
Crochet Candy Scarf Pattern


Crochet Candy Scarf Pattern

Crochet Candy Scarf Pattern

For the fringes  I cut 18 times, 15 strings of 32 cm long. (for the one on the left 50cm).
Crochet Candy Scarf Pattern

Crochet Candy Scarf Pattern

Crochet Candy Scarf Pattern

This blog post contains affiliate links. I only link to products I personally use or would use.  All opinions are my own.

14 comments:

  1. Beautiful scarf... Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This pattern is amazing -- thanks so much for sharing your creativity with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Supermooi! Bedankt voor je talent en tijd!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a genius pattern. It seems very complex, but you can see closer, it is quite simple to crochet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a genius pattern. It seems very complex, but you can see closer, it is quite simple to crochet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful and amazing idea! Thank you for sharing the pattern and very good instruction.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for all your efforts that you have put in this .very interesting information.i would like to do all the information

    scarf manufacturer in india

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's a wonderful way to be updated and active. People can see what is your activity and what you were doing recently. I think it's one of those new media on Internet.

    Scarf Manufacturer in India

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like your blog. I really appreciate the good quality content you are posting here for free. May I ask which blog platform you are using?
    !!but i m looking this blog

    Scarves Supplier in India

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for your pattern. I added it to my favorite list.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow!!! What a beautiful pattern , thank you so much for your generosity in sharing

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful pattern for a jewelled scarf. I have 5 bags (6 balls ea) of Patons Metallic yarn- purple, fuchsia, green, platinum and teal. I think the platinum would be the joining rows. I can't wait to see what this looks like ♥

    ReplyDelete