Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Crochet Flower Scarf made with leftovers

Voor Nederlands klik hier
Crochet Flower Scarf made with leftovers

Crochet Flower Scarf made with leftovers

Remember my Catona Flower Shawl? I used 48 different colors and had lots of yarn left. So I made an other design.
It's made with Catona by Scheepjes.
You can by this wonderfull 100% mercerized cotton in lovely 25 gr balls
and 82 colors at Deramores ( UKUSAAUCA,) and here at Wool Warehouse, they both
send worldwide.
This Scarf measures 150cm x 30cm and weighs about 270 grams, so if you don't have 48 balls laying around, about 11 of the 25g will be enough.
I used hook 3,5mm.
US terms



Crochet Flower Scarf

This blog post contains affiliate links. I only link to products I personally use or would use.  All opinions are my own.

20 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning! I can't wait to make one for myself. Only problem I see is that everyone's going to want me to make them one ��

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Atty, what a gorgeous shaw, you are so talented!! Thanks for sharing.
    Ingrid xx
    Myfunkycrochet.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is there a comparable cotton yarn that would work for the USE, I found mo dealers here in the USA. Is this a worsted weight cotton?
    Thank you muchly,

    Jan Martin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i order from wool warehouse and get it shipped here to me in the States and it comes pretty quickly and shipping is often less expensive then when i order stuff from within the states!

      Delete
  4. In my info about the pattern and yarn I write (which you can get here) click on here and it will link you to a site that sells it in the USA.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So simple but very effective. I love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful scarf. Excellent tutorial...
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good morning Atty just a quick note before I head out into a cold Autumn morning. Your scarf is without a doubt just as amazing and pretty like your shawl. Well done you. Keep up the colourful inspiration ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good morning Atty just a quick note before I head out into a cold Autumn morning. Your scarf is without a doubt just as amazing and pretty like your shawl. Well done you. Keep up the colourful inspiration ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for sharing this beautiful pattern! I hope to make it one day soon xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for patterns, it's beautiful!.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for patterns, it's beautiful!.

    ReplyDelete
  12. a lot of beautiful patterns, a lot of inspiration, lovely colors
    congratulations and a lot of thanks

    ReplyDelete